W R Long Bale Spear & Pallet Forks or Fork Attachment
W R Long Bale Spear has a capacity of up to 3,500 lbs.
- Same frame as fork attachment
- 3,500 pound capacity
- Can be easily converted to fork attachment or pallet fork depending upon model
- Bale spear is 49-1/4″ long
- Bale spear uses tapered sleeve with nut
- Two stabilizer spears at bottom attached with straight sleeve and locking bolt
- The bale spear weight is 240 lbs.
- Fork attachment conversion kit has floating forks that mount on a shaft
- Pallet fork conversion kit has a locking bar for locking forks like a traditional fork lift
Converting the bale spear to fork attachment or pallet fork requires a matching set of frame and forks. The fork attachment with floating forks requires the BSFA frame with the FAXBS fork package below, and the pallet fork with locking forks requires BSPF frame and PFXBS fork package to make a complete set.