Lockable Floating Tailgate Box Blade From Everything Attachments
Dig deeper with our hinged back box blade. Unlike fixed back box blades the hinged back box blade has a floating tailgate that floats over the surface of the dirt when pulling forward, yet still is rigid for pushing in reverse. The side plates are made from 1/2″ thick material, with 1/4″ mold board, and 3/8″ & 1/2″ category I & II clevis type hitch.
- Hinged back for deep digging
- 19″ x 34″ side plates of 1/2″ steel with 3/8″ wear plates
- Extended sides make back filling easier
- Category I & II clevis hitch
- Dual blades for pushing or pulling
- American Made Attachment
The optional 8″ Viper cutting edges are heat treated to give up to four times the wear of carbon steel blades. They are also through-hardened, not simply flame or case hardened, to achieve longer wear and far greater strength.
New Lockable Floating Tailgate Box Blade
Standard Shank Box Blade Scraper Image Gallery