Everything Attachments Category I & II Severe XTreme Duty Lockable Hinged Back Box Blade For Tractors with 50-75 HP
The Everything Attachments XTreme heavy duty hinged back box blade is built to last for years to come. The body of the box blade is constructed from 3/8″ thick steel, and welded (not bolted) for maximum strength. The curved back on the box blade forces the dirt to roll over and helps fill up the cavity for better performance, and is 1/4″ thick steel. The front and back reversible cutting edges are made in America. The floating tailgate can be bolted into a fixed position.
Version 2 has longer sides for more rear backfilling.
- 3/8″ thick hitch.
- Side plates are 1/2″ thick steel with added wear strips
- 1/4″ thick curved back.
- Includes bolts and brackets to convert to fixed back box blade.
- Hinged back can be bolted rigid.
- Manufactured in Newton, NC.
- 4 holes in shanks for adjustments
- Category I & II quick hitch compatible.
- Shanks and cutting edges are made in USA.
- Front and back cutting edges for pushing or pulling.
Why Use A Floating Back Box Blade
Severe XTreme Duty Hinged Back Box Blade Image Gallery