Everything Attachments Root Grapple For Utility Tractors Up To 125 HP
Root Grapples are a tractor owners must have attachment. The fact that root grapples are so versatile make them a perfect attachment for so many uses. Need to move some logs, clear some brush, remove some roots, stumps or boulders then you need a root grapple! The incredibly strong Wicked Utility Grapple for utility tractors is designed to maximize the efficiency and productivity of your loader without sacrificing strength and durability! The Wicked Root Grapple is one of our best selling grapples for larger utility tractors with a 73 inch and 84 inch working width versions. Nothing compares to our Wicked Root Grapples which are laser cut for precision and have serrated teeth end tines to get a maximum gripping power.
Bolt-in, removable front plates greatly increases the shearing and gripping ability of our meanest Wicked Grapple yet!
While we are not perfect we try to be the best we can and make our attachments the best they can be. We are always trying to improve and listen to our customers and because you asked for it we delivered. We have added new Protection Bars on the back side of the grapples to help protect from objects from poking through and potentially doing damage to the tractor.
The Wicked Root Grapples use a standard Universal Skid Steer Quick Attach with a few optional John Deere Quick Attachments available. You’ll also have several options for hydraulic couplers to choose from. Check out a list of the Wicked Root Grapples product features.
- 73 or 84 inch working width.
- Weighs 935 or 985 lbs.
- Laser cut for precision.
- Impressive 42.5″ wide opening.
- 1/2″ A572 Grade 50 Steel Construction.
- 4″ x 4″ tubing and 3″ OD pipe cross members.
- 2.5″ bore x 10″ long stroke hydraulic cylinders.
- Greasable cylinder pins & lid hinges.
- Lids are 19″ wide with 12.5″ spacing in between lids.
- Tines are spaced 9.5″ to 10″ apart.
- Serrated Wicked End Tines for easily ripping roots.
- Serrated, bolt-in plates are great for shearing and gripping.
- 38″ Overall Height including the Spring Hose Saver.
- 42″ Overall Front to Back Length.
- Several options for hydraulic couplers
- Universal Skid Steer Quick Attach is standard.
- John Deere 500 series or H240, H260 & H310, and Euro Global Quick Attach available for $125 Build Fee
- Product Warranty
- Free Shipping within 1,000 miles!
New Wicked Root Grapple For Utility Tractors Up To 125 HP
In the video above you can get a quick view of the Wicked Root Grapple for larger utility tractors in action. Afterwards Ted explains in detail all the ins and outs of this top selling root grapple. I’ve also added some high quality images below to give you a better look at our quality design.
Another Video of the Wicked Root Grapple in Action
In this video from one of our customers shows the power and usefulness of these grapples in which you see him digging up a root ball. You can see as he manuvers the stump around to get it out and then cleans off the extra debris with a few shakes and drops.
Questions or Comments
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to respond below. If you have recently bought one or are thinking about getting a Wicked Root Grapple for your tractor let us know what your thoughts are on it.