A Cultipacker is one of those tractor attachments you don’t see often but can be very handy in the garden. The main focus and purpose of cultipackers is to help break up chunks of dirt when preparing a garden and food beds. Normally when you plan a garden you first plow the soil making your initial crop rows. Then you follow that up with some disc harrowing which is used to break up the large clumps into something you can work with.
This is where a Cultipacker comes in handy as it can take the process one step further by breaking any left over chunks and creates seed paths. It packs down the high spots and levels off the garden bed making easy to manage and lay seed.
60 Inch Cultipacker Features
- E-Z Fold Skid Stands to prevent implement from rolling over
- Category 1 clevis type hitch
- Quick hitch compatible
- Heavy duty construction from 3/8″ steel
- 2″ axle with 15″ diameter wheels mounted with pillar block bearings
- Made in America
- Everything Attachments Product Warranty
- Free shipping within 1,000 miles!
How To Use A Cultipacker With A Kubota Tractor